Nether United travel registration fees support the club's budgeted expense items such as: professional director of coaching, field maintenance, administration fees, league registration fees, insurance and other items found in our annual budget. In addition, the club pays many fees related to each team directly to a number of different organizations.
Fees Paid Directly by the Club:
- Affiliation fees to US Club and or EPYSA are paid by the club.
- League fees: Fall and Spring registration fees for PAGS, DELCO, MAPS or any league affiliated with USYSA and US Club are paid directly by the club.
Fees Reimbursed by the club:
1.Outdoor Cup Fees in lieu of entrance into a Spring League.
Each team must appoint a team manager/treasurer to help handle administrative issues. The team manager/treasurer can handle many things, most importantly to the club this person would:
- create a team budget and collect funds from team members.
- handle issues regarding player passes with club registrar
- be team liaison for annual Nether Soccer tournament
For more information or clarification on any of the above, please contact the club’s treasurer, Josh Wilson email@example.com