The Summer Academy is for the 2007-2012 travel or entering travel player.
The Academy’s training curriculum is designed to improve:
· Players technical ability including, ball control, short & long passing, dribbling, finishing
· Players ability to understand basic tactical play such as basic combination play
· Players awareness of space during game situations
· Players awareness of teammates & apposition during games
· Player’s decision making, when to pass, when to dribble
· The sessions will focus on individual balls skills and will end each night with a scrimmage.
Sessions will be led by Strath Haven Boys Varsity Coach and 2008 Boys and 2010 Girls Coach, Ryan O’Neill
● Season runs July 9 - Aug 2
Training sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Chester Park and/or Urban fields
Tuesdays from 630-8 PM for GIRLS
Thursdays 630-8 PM for BOYS
● Cost is $80 (4 weeks)