Nether Soccer's Intramural Academy was created in 2004 to allow younger players to experience a lighter version of what the older travel players realize with professional youth training and a focus on player development not results in games.
There are several programs Nether organizes that are pathways for players to take part in. This allows players and families to better choose what works for them timewise but still be connected to a meaningul program. All the programs in our Intramural Academy are listed on the right hand side of this page.
The Academy’s training curriculum is designed to improve:
· Players technical ability including, ball control, short & long passing, dribbling, finishing
· Players ability to understand basic tactical play such as basic combination play
· Players awareness of space during game situations
· Players awareness of teammates & apposition during games
· Player’s decision making, when to pass, when to dribble
· The sessions will focus on individual balls skills and will end each night with a scrimmage.
If you have any questions regarding the Nether United Development Academy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org