Ensure your child is registered for the area’s longest running, largest club—with improved training facilities & professional coaching!
Nether’s Intramural program provides players with fun, skill building & teamwork organized into age-appropriate divisions. Teams are led by trained parent volunteer coaches partnered with licensed professional youth coaches. These coaches provide players with soccer fundamentals, sportsmanship & teamwork while also introducing your child to new friends & experiences.
- REGULAR REGISTRATION: $110 Intramural & Petites are $85
- LATE REGISTRATION: $125; Petite-$95. No coaching requests/carpools will be granted for late registration.
- Registration is open to Boys & Girls ages 3-13 years old (as of 7/31/2018)
- Each player receives their own Nether jersey.
SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION
Spring season is March 19th (weather permitting) through mid-May, providing weekly practice & Saturday morning games over a 8-week period. All activities take place at Wallingford area fields. Petites are one weekly practice only-no Saturday games
Practice schedules(Subject to change!)
- Petite/First timers: Mon 2-3pm or 5-6pm or Wed 2-3pm or 5-6pm @ Summit School. For 3-4 yr olds. Trainings are once weekly & no Saturday games. Indicate preference of time/day in registration comments
- Papoose - 4-5 yr olds. Practice once weekly on Mon or Wed's at 5pm at Summit School. Saturday AM games at Summit School and Smedley Park
- Mini (6-7 yr olds) & Novice (8-10 yr olds) - Trainings are once weekly on Tues or Thurs between 5pm @Smedley Park & Summit Schools, Saturday AM & early PM games @ Smedley Park
- Majors: 10-13 yr old Trainings are Thursdays 6pm @Hepford or Smedley Park with Saturday AM & early PM games @ Smedley Park
A couple helpful tips:
- For those registering during early registration, will be able to request a carpool by entering the family/player who they would like to carpool with when registering online. Those registering during late registration will not be able to make any requests)
- Any other requests (teammates, coach) - PLEASE KNOW, we do not meet these requests as we believe in changing teams each season and year to allow the players to have new experiences and to ensure a balance of new and existing players
- Read the helpful Intramural FAQ information we posted on our website here as it answers a lot of the questions you may have.
For any questions on intramural programming, please visit our website page indicated above or email our Intramural Director