The training is open to all area soccer players will be provide all local 8-17 year olds the opportunity to learn goalkeeping fundamentals from professional youth trainers and college goalkeepers.
Players will work with Thom Schaeurmann, a well-renown professional goalkeeper coach, on all aspects of this specialist position and allows your player to learn the basics and/or fine-tune the techniques and skills required to become a great goalkeeper. The sessions will cover the main techniques and skills of goalkeeping; specific warm ups, footwork, handling, diving, and shot-stopping, all made specific to each age group and levels of experience.
All players interested in or already playing goalie are highly encouraged to attend these sessions. Register here
- When - Fridays 11/18, 12/2, 12/9 and 12/16
- 2009-2006 players 6-7pm
- 2005 - 2000 players 7-8pm
- Where - Elwyn School Lit Fields
- Cost: $60.00 for All 4 Sessions. (If you cannot make all sessions, you can also attend 1 or 3 depending on your schedule for only $20/session
- Contact: Coach Thom Schauerman, email@example.com