Welcome to the Nether 99/00 Girls team website. This team was formed in 2007 and has evolved into a tournament team run by the experienced coaching staff of:
- SCRIMMAGE: Development of possession and transition of the ball at speed as well as quick organization for zonal defending retreat and recovery
- TACTICAL: Application of attacking and defending principles at speed
- TECHNICAL: Focus on speed of passing and receiving technique as well as ball control in small and big spaces
- PHYSICAL: Development of aerobic power, acyclic speed, and explosive strength
- PSYCHOSOCIAL: Commitment to teammates
2015-2016 Expected Schedule
Summer – practice 2x’s per week after July 4th in preparation for High School
Fall- Off during HS season. PAGS short season. Tournaments Columbus Day weekend and beginning of December with practices 2x’s week 2-3 weeks prior to all tournaments.
Winter – Dependent upon indoor space/ pricing. Possible combo with U18’s
Spring – Off
The age groups offers free and open training sessions to all properly aged girls anytime throughout the year. Please contact the coaches to arrange a trial if interested.